Digital Media (Principles of Social Media Advertising and promotion) Work Placements in Europe
Capacity London is offering funded Digital Media work placements in Seville and Prague in a range of sectors, including architecture, marketing, graphic design, project support and translation. This is for a mid-September 2018 start. Flights to Seville or Prague will be on Friday 14th September preceded by 3 days of preparatory training in London from Tuesday 11th to Thursday 143th September
In order to support you during your work placement Capacity London will provide you with the following:
- €120 per week subsistence allowance
- Shared accommodation (own bedroom, shared living spaces such as kitchen, bathroom)
- Language tuition
- Flights to and from your destination (including airport transfers in your host city)
- Travel medical insurance for the duration of your stay
- Ongoing support and local pastoral care for the duration of your stay
A range of positions are available in Seville. To view job descriptions of each role click on the company name. Alternatively, you may download all job descriptions for Spain.
Architectural Assistants: Buro4 | Planho
Marketing Assistant: Homemade Marketing | Imagina Advertising | Todomuta | Yerba Buena | EstudioCiento2
Photography: Gastromentor | EstudioCiento2
Publishing: Editorial Renacimiento
Social Media: Estudio Flop | Federación Artesanal de Sevilla
Click here to download all job descriptions for Seville
Architectural Assistant: CCEA | MOBA | Under Construction | ASGK
Game & App Development: Cleevio
Animation or Video Post-Production Assistants: EALLIN | Life Report TV | VICE
Graphic Design: Full Capacity
Art Gallery Assistant: Futura
Digital Marketing: PORT 65 | WBTCB
Journalism Assistant: Prague Morning | VICE
Click here to download all job descriptions for Prague
How to Apply
The initial deadline for applications is 11th June 2018. Positions are filled on a rolling basis. You're advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Before applying please ensure you have read the following key requirements:
- To be eligible applicants must be currently residing within the United Kingdom, have a UK postal address and bank account, and must have the right to live and work in the UK and the destination country.
- Students are not eligible thus we regret we are unable to accept applications from individuals looking for ‘year in industry’ placements.
- Placements are for fixed periods of 92 days (13 weeks) and it is a requirement that you spend the full period in your destination country. The start date (flight out to Host Country) will be on or around Friday 14th September 2018. End date (return flight to UK) 92 days from the date of departure
- There will be three days of preparatory training (Tuesday 11th to Thursday 13th September inclusive) in London immediately before departure. Attendance at the preparatory training is compulsory.
- Unfortunately we are not able to fund the cost of travelling to London or accommodation costs for the preparatory training in London, although we do provide your travel to the airport from London on the day of departure.
- Applications are only being accepted for September 2018.
Please submit an up to date CV along with a completed application form to chrismason (at) capacitylondon.co.uk. Please note that placements are filled on a rolling basis thus you are advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Please name your CV and application form clearly with your full name, followed by CV/Application Form and avoid using generic file names such as ‘My CV’, ‘CV English version’, ‘application form’, etc. This will make it much easier for us to deal with and respond to your application. Also take care to fill out the application form with details relevant to the particular placements you are interested in.
- Submit your application as per the instructions above
- Each applicant will receive a notification by email within 72 hours confirming that their application has been received.
- If called to interview you will be notified by email. If you've not heard from us within two weeks of your application it will mean that your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Unfortunately we're unable to provide feedback to applicants who have not been called to interview.
- If called to interview you will have two interviews, one with Capacity London by telephone or Skype and the second via Skype with someone at our partner organisations based in the destination country. The language for both interviews will be English. For some placements you will have a third interview directly with the host employer, for others not.
- After having had both interviews the candidate will be notified by email if they've been successful or not. This process can take up to 3 weeks from the date of the second interview.