*The deadline for applications to the January 2018 programme has now passed. If however you're interested in being contacted in the event that a position becomes available again please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org*
Capacity London is offering funded work placements in Seville in a range of sectors, including architecture, marketing, graphic design, project support and translation. This is for an early January 2018 start. Flights to Seville will be on Friday 12th January preceded by 3 days of preparatory training in London from Tuesday 9th to Thursday 11th January.
Our Erasmus+ projects provide 3-month paid work placements in Seville, which are available to learners undertaking our Digital Media qualification.
In order to support you during your work placement Capacity London will provide you with the following:
- €100 per week subsistence allowance
- Shared accommodation (own bedroom, shared living spaces such as kitchen, bathroom)
- Language tuition (Spanish or Czech,depending on destination country)
- Flights to and from your destination (including airport transfers in your host city)
- Travel medical insurance for the duration of your stay
- Ongoing support and local pastoral care for the duration of your stay from our local partners in Seville, Prague and Berlin.
- Tuition of the training associated with the placement is also provided. This is all paid for by the project.
A wide selection of roles are available Seville (Spain) for January 2018. Click on the job sector buttons below to see the roles we have available.
Alternatively, to view the available positions by vocational course click the links below:
DIGITAL MEDIA (Seville)
Prague placements will resume in September 2018.
Work experience will typically include elements of digital media work within a broader role, with roles currently available within marketing companies, architecture and design studios and consumer rights organisations.
CREATIVE INDUSTRIES (Seville)
The next Creative Industries Placements will take place September 2018.
Creative Industries work placements cover a broad range of roles within product design, fashion, galleries, media and events. There are 10 positions currently available with a wide range of local host employers.
How to Apply
Positions are filled on a rolling basis. You're advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Before applying please ensure you have read the following key requirements:
- To be eligible applicants must be currently residing within the United Kingdom, have a UK postal address and bank account, and must have the right to live and work in the UK and the destination country.
- Students are not eligible thus we regret we are unable to accept applications from individuals looking for ‘year in industry’ placements.
- Placements are for fixed periods of 92 days (13 weeks) and it is a requirement that you spend the full period in your destination country. The start date (flight out to Host Country) will be on or around Friday 12th January 2018. End date (return flight to UK) 92 days from the date of departure
- There will be three days of preparatory training (Tuesday 9th to Thursday 11th September inclusive) in London immediately before departure. Attendance at the preparatory training is compulsory.
- Unfortunately we are not able to fund the cost of travelling to London or accommodation costs for the preparatory training in London, although we do provide your travel to the airport from London on the day of departure.
- Applications are only being accepted for January 2018.
Please submit an up to date CV along with a completed application form to chrismason (at) capacitylondon.co.uk. When submitting your application please consider the following:
- Give your CV and application form appropriate file names, for example: 'Jane Doe CV' and 'Jane Doe Application Form' respectively.
- Avoid the use of generic file names such as ‘My CV’ or ‘application form’. Doing so makes it much easier for us to deal with and respond to your application.
- Take care to fill out the application form with details relevant to the particular placements you are interested in.
- Placements are filled on a rolling basis thus you are advised to submit your application as early as possible.
To download the application form click the button below:
The Next Steps:
- Once you've submitted your CV and application form according to the instructions above you'll receive a notification by email within 72 hours confirming that your application has been received.
- If called to interview you will be notified by email. If you've not heard from us within two weeks of your application it will mean that your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Unfortunately we're unable to provide feedback to applicants who have not been called to interview.
- If called to interview you will have two interviews, one with Capacity London by telephone or Skype and the second via Skype with someone at our partner organisations based in the destination country. The language for both interviews will be English. For some placements you will have a third interview directly with the host employer, for others not.
- After having had both interviews the candidate will be notified by email if they've been successful or not. This process can take up to 3 weeks from the date of the second interview.