Level 3 Award in Education and Training (ETAB)
The qualification is an intensive programme of study which will enable candidates to gain a recognised teaching qualification. Ideal for those with some form of previous teaching knowledge, but not necessarily experience, the Level 3 Award in Education and Training with Capacity London will be of particular interest to those wishing to focus on teaching English overseas.
Students undertaking this course will further develop their skills, knowledge and experience through a 3-month teaching work placement in Seville, Spain.
This course is designed for people who have a high level of spoken and written English (minimum C1).
The course includes three units covering:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training;
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training;
- Understanding assessment in education and training.
Students completing the 3 days classroom training and accessing the paid work placement are provided with the following:
- Return flights from London to Seville
- Travel Insurance
- Accommodation (3 bed flatshare) and bills
- 100 euros/week living allowance
- Spanish language course (including weekly face-to-face classes and online resources)
For further details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org